Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Readers Recommendation

Readers Recommendation.....
This is an opportunity for kids to tell the class what book(s) they find to be a great read. Here is what some kids chose for books and why they recommended the book.

Max - We live Here
"This teaches you about what they do in different places. It compares country life to city life."

Bodhi - I Eat a Rainbow
"This book teaches me how the rainbow goes to eat."

Ryan - The Pigeon Finds A Hot Dog
"This book is so funny. It is also easy to read. I know a lot of words and I can read really well."

Molly - The Pigeon Needs A Bath
"I like when the Pigeon says 'I don't really need a bath!' The Pigeon is really really funny."

Savi - That Is Not A Good Idea
"I like this book because it makes me laugh."

Kam - The Duckling Finds A Cookie
"I like this page because he is crying and can't get what he wants. I also like chocolate chip cookies."

Ryder - Don't Let The Pigeon Drive the Bus
"I really like all the pages and my most favorite is when the Pigeon is yelling."

Fiona - The Pigeon Needs A Bath 
"I like this book because the bus driver says the Pigeon needs a bath. I like the illustrations."

Mazie - Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs
"I like when she tastes the chocolate. I also like the original book of Goldilocks."

Eva - Knuffle Bunny Two
"I like this book because the character makes friends in it."

Azza - Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs
"I like this book because the Dinosaurs hide in the woods. I like books that make me laugh."




Books We Read Aloud today........






The Duckling Gets a Cookie by Mo Willems
















Harry and the Neighbor Next Door by Gene Zion






Sharing.....
Earl - told us about his new kindle. The last one he fell down the stairs and got a fat lip and the kindle broke. It still worked a little, but didn't work that well.

 Fiona - Mazie gave me a wand for my birthday that was a butterfly that sparkled and had real jewels on it.

Bodhi- Shared a picture she made with a dog and cats.


LAST DAY WITH BUDDIES.....
Today was the last day we got to have time with our 3rd/4th grade buddies in Heidi Hill's class. Its been a great year getting to know each other. Thanks for the good memories. Here are a few shots of some buddy fun. Til next year....







No comments:

Post a Comment