Monday, December 2, 2019

I am thankful

Morning Greeting.....
What we are thankful for. "I am thankful for ...."
Austin "the sun."
Molly "the Pilgrims"
Ava "for the earth."
Fin "arts and crafts"
Willow "my mom."
Sawyer "the rocks, the whole earth and sun"
Greta "Pilgrims."
Russell "my home."
Nava "my parents and my brother."
Luke "houses and the Pilgrims."
Renna "my cat."
Tobin "the Pilgrims."
Laney "my family."
Nate "my life."
Evelyn "my friends."
Hollis "the sap trees."
Ginny "the earth."
Connie "my health."
Beth "all of my family."


Math.....
Read a story called Butterfly Countdown. A book that started with 10 butterflies down to one. Guess the shape with Beth. She describes a shape and the kids have to say what the shape is. They are sooo good, hard to trick these kids.

Math stations......

Pattern blocks.






Number Match Puzzles 1-10.

Beat you to 10.



Butterfly Game.



Shape builders.


Social Studies.....
We have been reading many books around the Native Americans and the Pilgrims. We made head dresses in honor of our Thanksgiving holiday. We hope you all have a wonderful break and a happy thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment