Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Twins!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!!
Thanks for the treats. We hope you had a wonderful 6th birthday Sailor and River.
Stay Sparkly!


Morning Meeting.....
Counting by 10's, 1's and groovin' while we do it. Reading the chart and recognizing what comes at the end of a sentence, the beginning etc. There was a mistake with our chart today. Connie made the chart and made a mistake. She wrote March for the month on our chart, but Thayer recognized that it wasn't March anymore it's April! Good catch Thayer! We had a tricky chart activity today. Kids had to find the month they were born in and put their name with that month.

Our morning greeting was "I have never_______, but I would like to ________."
Beth I have never skydived but would like to try it.
River "I have never been on a plane, but would like to go on one."
Nora "I have never had a cat, but I would like to have one."
Jack "I have never had goats, but I would like to."
Else "I have never been horseback riding, but I would like to try."
Ashlyn "I have never been on a plane, but would like to go on one."
Ethan "I have never rode an elephant, but want to."
Sedsel "I have never had a horse, but would like one.
Taber "I have never had a snake for a pet, but would like to get one."
Willow "I have never had a dog, but would like to have one."
Luca "I have never had a cat, but would like to have one."
Zoe "I have never had a swimming pool at my house but would like one."
Oscar "I have never been to Sarasota, Fl, but would like to go."
Stella "I have never had a puppy, but would like to have one."
Skyler "I have never done Tai Kwan do, but want to try it."
Narumi "I have never dyed my hair and would like to do it."
Lenora "I have never been on a camel and would like to ride one."
Baden "I have never been to a real professional soccer game but want to go."
Thayer "I have never been on a water slide before and would like to go on one."
Sailor "I have never been ice skating before and would like to try it."
Connie "I have never been skiing  out west but would like to try it."

Free Choice....

Some classic Hot Wheels action. 

Building a city.

Water table fun.

Ethan is going to make a great Fire Fighter some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment