Wednesday, September 26, 2018

ECO Friday

Don't forget ECO is on Friday afternoon. Please make sure your child brings a water bottle and a snack! It is looking to be a great day to start our ECO program.


Morning Activities.....

Matching Shapes....

Morning Greeting....
Each morning we have a greeting to each other. Today it was the high five greeting! 

Sharing....
Lucy shared her sock purse.
Grace "where did you get it?"
Lucy "my grandma made it for me."
Sierra "what’s it made of?"
Lucy "a sock."
Waverly "I really think it’s cool."
Dalton "when did you get it."
Lucy "when I went to my grandmas house she gave it to me."
Cayleigh "what's in it."
Lucy "beads."


Corrina brought in her stuffed puppy to share.
JJ "does it still run?"
Corrina "no it’s out of batteries."
Sierra "what’s it made of?"
Corrina  "plastic."
Beth "did you give your puppy a name?"
Corrina "no not yet."
Language Arts....
Making letters with wooden manipulatives.





No comments:

Post a Comment