Monday, October 1, 2018

Four Winds-Spiders!

Morning Activities....





Morning Meeting....
It's a busy day in Kindergarten. We have our very first Four Winds class today to learn about Spiders! We also have Art and P.E. today.

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY WILLIAM! 
Thank you for bringing in some special fruit treats to share. 


What's the news?
This is a morning greeting we do with the kids from time to time. They get to exercise their social skills while sharing about something that may have happened over the weekend, a quick show of something special to them, or any ole thing they would like to share. Here is is what some had to say...

Griffin "The news is I have a toy car. It turns and has shock absorber's."
Grace "I went on a walk yesterday."
Davern "I'm going to Evelyn's house and she has puppies."
Charley "I am getting hot lunch today.
Dalton "My news is I went apple picking."
Mila "I went to a birthday yesterday.
Gabe "I am cold lunch."
Lucy "Yesterday I went to the toy store and got a brand new necklace."
Even "I have a dinosaur egg that is going to hatch."
Libby "I saw stars when I was leaving Williams party."
Syzer "I got a new car with doors that open and close."
Sydney "I saw Lucy at the store one time."
Hailey "I got to have a play date yesterday."
Hunter "I have a new race car."
Waverly "I went to McDonald's yesterday with my aunt and she told me not to tell anyone. But I'm telling you guys."
Kora "I'm cold lunch today."
Evelyn "My dog had 3 puppies."
William "I have this cool car. Today is my birthday."
Cayleigh "I went apple picking."

Book Corner....
Busy Bugs by


Math....
Patterns. We continue to work with patterns. We notice patterns at our Numbers Corner, patterns in unifix cubes and then transferring the pattern to paper using crayons to show what their pattern was. Creating patters with rubber bands and patterns with pattern blocks.






 Four Winds...
Today Stephanie Dix (Sierra's Mom) came in to class to teach us about Spiders. Four Winds is a PTO sponsored science program that we do once a month. Today we watched a puppet show, looked at many different spiders, played a little game with yarn representing a "web" and starting our Nature Books. It was a lot of spider info and learning about adaptation.





No comments:

Post a Comment