Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Big Bad Wolf Came To Visit

Science....
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf???
NOT US! None of our houses blew down or fell apart from the Big Bad Wolf huffing and puffing! Turns out we are pretty great Engineers. 


 Hailey and Corrina's Houses
 Sydney and Kora's Houses
 Evelyn and JJ's houses
 Sierra and William's houses
 Cayleigh and Hunter's houses
 Libby and Griffin's houses
 Grace and Dalton's houses
 Charley and Davern's houses
 Mila and Syzer's houses
Lucy and Evan's houses

Sharing...
Evelyn "This is my lovey, her name is Luna."
Libby "I like it."
Lucy "Is the stuffy stuck in it or can you take it out?"
Evelyn "I can take it out."
Davern "I like it where did you get it?
Evelyn "At a place with my dad."

Libby "This is a picture of the moose I saw. My mom printed it out for me."
Sydney "I like it."
William "Where did you get the picture?
Libby "My mom printed it out for me."
Evelyn "I like it."

Cayleigh "I had a book about Rats."
JJ "Where did you get the book."
Cayleigh "I got it from Wal-mart."
Evelyn How old were you when you got it?"
Cayleigh "I was two."

Corrina "This is my note book."
Corrian got many compliments from friends saying they like it.
Charley "Where did you get it?"
Corrina "From my grandma."

JJ "Griffin gave this to me and it's really special."
Many friends said that they "like it."

BUDDY TIME!!!!!
Our buddies returned to hang out with us today. We read a story about Fall and then did a water color project. Thanks buddies for coming in. We REALLY enjoy our time together.

That's a lot of buddies!!!!






SPECIAL SNACK......
Pomegranate?! What's that? For many of us, it was YUMMY!!! Others, sour! 
Thanks Beth for bringing in this fruit for us to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment