Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fit Block

REMINDER..... We do not have school tomorrow, Friday it is Inservice day for teacher training. And no school on Monday to observe Columbus Day.



Sharing.....
Lucy "This is my ring I got from the Martha's Vineyard toy store. I have a jewelry box at my house there."
Evelyn "What's on it?"
Lucy  "Teddy bear."
Charley "Where did you get it."
Lucy "MV toy store."
Sydey "I like it."
Lucy "Thank you."

Sydney "I don't remember where I got this. It is a dog and my puppy Sandwich ate my puppy."
William "How does the Dr kit work?'
Sydney "There are tools in it."
JJ "Where did you get it."
Sydney "I don't remember."

Cayleigh brought in a toy dinosaur.
Dalton "why do you have a toy animal."
Cayleigh "Because I got it at a parade."
Mila " I like it."

Dalton shared that he got sunglasses at a store.
William "When did you get them?"
Dalton "Yesterday I did."
Cayleigh "where did you get them?"
Dalton I git them at a store.
JJ "Did you get them yesterday?"
Dalton "Yes."


Language Arts....
We learn new letters all the time. Now we are practicing with the whole group and each of us has a chance to be the teacher!!!!




Language Arts...
"Fit Block" is fun block!  This is small group work time. There is a teacher for each small group. We do activities around letter recognition and writing our names. Here is one group that has been working with wiki sticks to write their names.






Math....
We have been working in small groups doing stations.  Here are some stations that we have been doing!

Rubber band trays

Spill the Beans game


Pattern Blocks

More spill the beans

Unifix Cubes creations


No comments:

Post a Comment