Thursday, October 25, 2018

Paint brushes

Morning Activities....
Coloring and making words.

Water coloring.

Block building.

Evan came in with a new shirt that his sister made. It has his name on it. Class grades. Army Guy. and the best part of the shirt "Beth and Kony (Connie)Rocke!" Thanks Addison and Evan for the great props!


Morning Meeting...
The kids are starting to read words off the chart on their own!  It's pretty cool, when the kids recognize on their own that THEY read the words without the teachers help. Nice job kids, keep up the good work!



Language Arts.....
Letters we know....
T, B, M, I, N, C, F, U. Today we learned the letter Gg and letter Aa. We checked out a lot of objects that start with the letter G. Glove, glass, glasses, golf ball, glue.  We continue to work on our letters in our handwriting book. Practice, practice, practice!

We are the teachers....





In the news.....
 Hunter - I caught a 2lb fish.
Waverly - I got a pink cake pop on my birthday.
Evelyn - I went to a hockey game.
JJ - I'm going to my moms this weekend.
Sierra - Its my show and tell day and I'm going to bring my girraffee.
William - I drove my dirtbike yesterday.
Beth - I wish is was sunny out.
Grace - I'm getting puppies soon.
Davern - I played hockey.
Charley-My mom is thinking about getting me my own purse.
Dalton - I watched PJ Masks and Monsters.
Mila - I wish it was snowing.
Lucy - I have a dog who is a girl and a momma and she got her first puppy out
Evan "I'm going to the Halloween store tomorrow."
Libby "I thought I lost my necklace forever but I found it."
Sydney "I'm getting a witch costume."
Hailey "I'm going to be wonder woman for Halloween."
Corrina "I'm gong to trade rooms with someone in my house."


Math.....
In math we are working on combinations to ten.  We used popcycle sticks to make numbers!  We have also been practicing writing our numerals.  Today we practiced writing number 6.  






Science...
We Engineered paint brushes!  We thought about the function of a paint brush and what parts were needed. Tomorrow we will put them to the test and paint with them. 











BUDDY TIME!!!!!!
A little buddy time is so much fun. We see our buddies every other week. Today we did a couple of projects with pumpkin counting and making a Halloween scene.  













No comments:

Post a Comment