Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pumpkin Bread Making

 We made delicious pumpkin bread today! We all split up into small groups, and carefully followed directions of the recipie. Each group had a buddy from the 3rd and 4th grade class. Thank you to the volunteers who came in to helped us.



 




We had a little word work session. Everyone made words that Beth called out. We are becoming such good writers.






















Free choice turned into a village in our classroom today! Lots of imagination going on, it's really great to see. Below is some of the chatter that I caught pieces of.

"We made a princess castle. With a bridge and water. And a door." Molly and Eva
Bodhi added... "This is the animal rescue truck."

Bodhi "taking care of the horse barn." 
Earl "This is a farm where the animals are safe. There is the heater that will warm up the animals in the winter." 

"I made a building with a door and some trucks." Ryder

 While playing with their toy people...
"Can I please buy this castle?" Kamden
"No." Azza
"Can I play with you?" Kamden
"Yes you can." Azza

Two things going on at one home among these three girls.
The Family
"Dinner time!" yelled Maddie
"Thanks dad." Mazie
The horses
"My name is Leona." Eva
"My name is Lily." Molly

"Hey Connie. Did you know what a K9 Canon is?"
"No Grady, I don't. What is it?"
"Its for dogs. A canon that shoots a tennis ball out for dogs to chase and get. I was just thinking about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment