Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Rain Rain Go Away!





Rain Rain Go Away! Lots of inside play today. 






In an effort to keep the sprit of winter going spite the rain, we read one of the oldest versions of Frosty the Snow Man, copyright 1950. Which, according to the book is the year when Frosty was born.  Just because it is old, doesn't mean it isn't good. We then discussed what our snowman would be made of when we get the chance to build our "Frosty."



INSIDE RECESS.... at its best.

Bodhi - "Look at my jumping stick."

West - "My spy glass." 

Making music. 

Eva - "Looking through my telescope." 

Max had a long day at the office.  

 Grady and Max - "We are lost boys in the woods."

Kam - "I'm making a tower bigger than me!"  

Grady and Max - "Maybe we are police mans and rescuers instead." 


Earl - "A fishing rod for ice fishing."

Willis - "My rocket!"


No comments:

Post a Comment