Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Writing Wednesday


We hope you had a wonderful snow day on Monday! Great to have all the snow. 

Valentine's Tuesday. It was a great treat to see all the hard work that the kids put into their Valentine's cards and treats for their friends. Lots of love and kindness. Thank you!
What's in the news....
"Yesterday I had to shovel a lot!" Ryder
"My dad had to put the snowblower on the tractor." Willis
"Yesterday me and my dad went skiing." Ryan
"I went outside and tried to shovel the walkway to get to the door." Eli
"Yesterday I went to my mom's work to feed the horses." Kamden

Jump Rope for Heart



Writing Wednesday!!!
All kids started a writing page, "I like...". Kids had to come up with their own ideas about a sentence they could write and draw a picture to go with it.

 Fiona-"I like to do gymnastics in the gym with my friends."
 Bodhi-"I like to jump and play basketball."

 Eva- "I like to pick flowers in my yard."

 Ethan - "I like to go swimming."

Mazie- "I like to play at the beach." 

Max - "I like to watch world of the wild."


No comments:

Post a Comment