Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year 2018!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
We hope you had a restful and enjoyable winter break with your families despite the very cold temperatures. 


We welcome Oscar back to the Warren School. His friends are very excited to have him back in class with them.

Morning Meeting....
Today we started off with counting the days we have been in school and reading our chart. Oddly we have entered into a "New Year."  "Do you know what year it is?"  We reviewed the calendar and talked about what the new year is, 2018.

What's the news?
Nora "In two more days its my birthday."
Taber "I fell of my sled, and my mom fell off the side of it."
Lenora "When I was inside, downstairs, Harley got down there, the dogs are not suppose to go down there because of dog hair."
Ashlyn "I got to play on the computer."
Oscar "I went to Connecticut yesterday."
Narumi "In Austria there wasn't snow but it was freezing."Else "I got a paper that says I am in Clown Camp."
River "My dad got me new sneakers yesterday."
Luca "I had a play day with Azrea a few days ago."
Thayer "I went to my friends in Cape Cod and we got to see the fireworks."
Jack "I had to go to the vet and put my cat down."
Zoe "I went to Boston for Christmas and my other grandmother from the Adirondacks came too."
Baden "Me and Jack had a play date."
Sedsel "Me and my dad fed a Zebra at the petting zoo."
Skyler "The news is that for Christmas I got a Lego Death Star with 4000 pieces."
Willow "I July 4th it is going to be the parade."
Ethan "For Christmas I was sick and I got a Nerf gun and Legos.
Beth "Shoveled my deck and my hands got really cold."
Connie "I snow shoe hiked with my dogs."

Language Arts....
With white boards and markers we worked on letters. Beth would give clues to the letter they needed to write. "This letter makes me think of yummy things, mmmmmm." Pirates like this letter. This letter is at the end of Fox." "This letter is the first letter of the alphabet."






Free Choice.....
 
 Marshmallow and toothpick creations

Boys in the loft reading library books. 

More Reading library books they just picked out.

 Lenora is Building.

 Thayer is playing house.

 Nora showing off her library book.



No comments:

Post a Comment